Grand City Reborn Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Applikasi Pendaftaran || Thomas McGarwine

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Applikasi Pendaftaran || Thomas McGarwine Empty [ACCEPTED]Applikasi Pendaftaran || Thomas McGarwine

Post by McCansone Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:25 pm

[ACCEPTED]Applikasi Pendaftaran || Thomas McGarwine Iyh6j9

I. PERSONAL DETAILS

Nama depan : Thomas
    Nama akhir : McGarwine
    Umur : 22 Age Years Old
    Tempat/tanggal lahir: 10 - November - 1990(Contoh :Amerika/12-November -1992)
    Berat badan : 65 KG
    Tinggi : 180 CM

II. ADRESSING DETAILS

Nomor telefon : 2934
    Kendaraan :Tampa (Contoh : Cheetah)

III. PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS

Apakah kamu pernah membuat criminal ? : Never
    Mengapa kamu ingin bergabung dengan LSPD ? : Since I was an honest person, friendly, responsible and decisive in all things and situations. I see now the Los Santos Police Department officers were lack of it that I hope I can become a member of the Los Santos Police Department. I have the driving skill that can count on and also skill shot is quite capable. Obedient to superiors and have high morale that is the nature that is within me this. I also have a dream that regulate security in Los Santos and want to eradicate crime cases that are very apprehensive in this city. I hope so, I would be accepted as a member of the Los Santos Police Department at this time registration. For your attention I thank you.(Minimal 120 kata)
    Apa yang akan kamu lakukan jika di terima di LSPD ? : I was a firm and straightforward and do not forget to CPR (Courtesy, Professionalism, and Respect). And indeed become officer in Los Santos Police Department is a lifetime dream of mine, so when I was accepted to be a officer in the Los Santos Police Department I would not Mesia siakannya and I will do a good job and do not deviate and possibly Los Santos Police Department I need behavior like a polite example of modesty itself to be always well-spoken good for others or the law enforcement community, the professionalism that I will carry out their responsibilities maksmial, and polite. I always apply firmness, conviction, discipline myself so easily resolved problems and not run away from the problem or ignore it, so all went well and it should be applied at least to the officer in the whole world this is it, so that everything does not deviate from what is assigned to him.(Minimal 100 kata)

OUT OF CHARACTER

Nama : Achmad Raja Dolly . S
    Umur : 13 Age Years Old
    Tempat tinggal : Lubuk Pakam
    Dalam roleplay berapakah tingkat RP kamu dari 1-10 : 8
    Kenapa kamu ingin masuk LSPD : Since I had never flown faction and become an LSPD feel roleplay, and I also want to add my roleplay skills. I also was tired because every play just to make money, knowing soul MMers. From then that I wanted to try to get factiom LSPD and reduce my MM. I have not played GCRPI, and now seems to have little GCRPI LSPD and SASD are OL every day, I see there's just miraculous that OL different from what it used to be.(Minimal 50 kata)
McCansone
McCansone

Jumlah posting : 8
Lokasi : Lubuk Pakam

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

[ACCEPTED]Applikasi Pendaftaran || Thomas McGarwine Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Applikasi Pendaftaran || Thomas McGarwine

Post by Jason_McClark Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:42 pm

[ACCEPTED]Applikasi Pendaftaran || Thomas McGarwine Iyh6j9
Dear Mr. / Ms. Thomas,
With a great pleasure, I'd like to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED by the Los Santos Police Department. Please complete your interview and academy to the next steps.

Note:

Regard,
Chief of Police Jason McClark.

Jason_McClark

Jumlah posting : 10

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas